The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
August 30, 2014, 08:16:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We go there and half the time... WE DON'T COME BACK!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Your zombie survival plan  (Read 35944 times)
Greg
Totally not a vampire
Red Halo Officer
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2011, 11:39:58 am »

as in the sandwich shop, or as in the large underground tubes that smell like hobo pee?
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2011, 11:58:49 am »

The Sandwich shop with access to a subway full of air fresheners!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #182 on: January 25, 2011, 12:03:02 pm »

the sandwich place.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Fiveofclubs
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #183 on: January 25, 2011, 12:14:12 pm »

I want to barricade a Subway. Dont ask me why.

You don't have to wait for a zombie apocalypse to do that

Mike
Five of Clubs
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #184 on: January 25, 2011, 12:15:02 pm »

Haha, all the better sincie i recently applied there...

guahahahaha...

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2011, 12:10:26 pm »

So what when the infection starts you are going to go straight into the ZOMBIE INFESTED town/city and just barricade it?

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2011, 01:21:13 pm »

no, i go to McKenzie Towne which is like little england in McKenzie standards and just board the place up and push the ovens behind the doors.

RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #187 on: February 28, 2011, 06:23:43 pm »

So what when the infection starts you are going to go straight into the ZOMBIE INFESTED town/city and just barricade it?

HELL FUCKING YEAH!
dudesomebody
Half-Life

the beatings will continue until moral improves!!

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 16, 2011, 11:52:56 am »

Just thought I should leave this here.

http://www.cracked.com/article/126_5-popular-zombie-survival-tactics-that-will-get-you-killed/

Not saying it is 100% perfect but I think we should look at it anyway.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #189 on: March 19, 2011, 01:53:02 am »

No worries! If I ride my bike to the gun shop, knock on the door, trade some oreos for an inn fer the night, then best be on my way.
(Dude, when zombies get to an extreme, oreos are gonna be first to go on the list, and then therll be nothing but twinkies and no name brand. Eew.)

AKADivya
Zombie

Geology rocks! Beware of falling IQ!

ivy_castillo@msn.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2011, 09:03:52 pm »

I have not been in the forums in forevar.  Oh well.  I would gather the family.  Get them in my durable '95 Jeep.  Drive to my little brother.  I'd steal supplies & gas along the way.  My likkle brother is a nuke tech for the US Navy.  He does important stuff and his commanding officers like him.  Have him get me onto a USS Carrier. I don't really care which one. Damn things floating castles of DOOM that can destroy a country.  He told me that all US Carriers have enough food, ammo, and supplies to last for 50 years without going to port!  And they're nuclear powered (that's his job - he keeps the shiny dangerous engine running smoothly) so it is good to for 75 years at least!  If I get on those I'm safe.  I'm also have a geography with a certificate in GIS so I can read and make maps!  I got the college training Katie has naturally.  I'd be useful.  That is the plan.  IF I can't get to him, I would get to the nearest port make myself useful to the Navy, and get out on open water.  So far I haven't see any swimming zombies.  GO NAVY.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 09:07:13 pm by AKADivya » Logged

"For nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
(All cool points will be deposited into Divya's Treasure Chest -tally so far +15).
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #191 on: April 09, 2011, 12:19:20 am »

Zombies?

Banff. done.

FullmoonCat
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 25, 2011, 07:25:21 am »

I would become a zombie. and take the organization down from the inside.  I think it'd work!
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 25, 2011, 09:06:08 am »

Which organization?

TMNT (Toe Munchers Need Moar?)
USMC (United Spitters Monster Cavaliers?)
H.O.P.E (Howlers Operational Penalization Eradication?)
YURMOM (Your Unanimous Ridiculous Monsters Omnivores of Miami?)
B.A.S.E (Basilisk Abbreviations Silence Europeans?)

That was fun creating those abbreviations. 

DubstepDisciple
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2011, 12:24:35 am »

Despite the deadness of this thread I will revive it for its sticky status only.

My survival plan is very simple. Be out before everyone else. I do not intend to be taking any massive amount of supplies with me as my uncle is living up about a hour's drive from some of the thickest areas of the Canadian Shield. He has about 12 solar panels running more electricity to his house then he can use so he charges car batteries for people. It wouldn't be too hard to stockpile some of those batteries for when the panels eventually bleach out but that far north and in that kind of terrain I'm relatively confident that we will see little if any zombie activity. Its 85%-90% sufficient living they have up there and I would get "first dibs" so to speak once other family members start to show up and it becomes necessary to turn people away. It will. The mean age of my extended family is 52 and I'm 18, the oldest of the children. It just isn't possible as there are too many dependants, basic social structure actually.

As for armaments, my Restricted licensing is going through which will enable me to purchase an AR-15. Essentially the only and best option if your looking for a decent rifle in Canada that actually can be modified to a burst fire option. My uncle however is an Ex-Canadian servicemen who has a grandfathered Prohibited level license. Cheesy Supposedly the collection is "substantial" and I can't wait to see it. Also the only benefit to a Harper government here in Canada is that Harper is scrapping the long gun registry which will really loosen a lot of the needless red tape involved in gun control here.

"Reason has always existed but not always in a reasonable form." -Karl Marx
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: