This could of actually been a decently horrifying movie if, as others have suggested, they didn't include the entire premise of the movie in the title, and if the "Centipede" didn't look so damn retarded. Like Sammich said, the face-in-ass thing just looks gross because you feel bad for those
poor, poor stupid actors. I know they were probably on budget constraints, but a weird abomination-type CGI centipede with bodies chopped up and refleshed together would have actually been awesome looking, kind of like what the Tzimisce did with vicissitude in oWoD.
Pretty much agreed with that entire paragraph.
Sammich... just so you know I am never speaking to you again...
XD I seriously don't blame you. At all.
Ummm guys...wikipedia says that this movie won bunch of awards...
* Best picture at Fantastic Fest, Austin TX and Best Actor (Dieter Laser) in the horror category.
* Best Movie at Screamfest LA
* Best Movie at Sainte Maxime International Horror Film Festival
* Best Movie at Ravenna Nightmare Film Festival
* Best Ensemble Cast at South African Horror Film Festival
I can't stop fucking laughing at this. HAHAH. Five fucking awards for a movie about ass-faces. "BEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR!!!! I WAS HIGHLY AROUSED!!!" is what the critics were probably saying.