The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 02:35:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No.  I fuck ON.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TZH Achievement Hunters?  (Read 4788 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« on: April 30, 2010, 01:46:57 pm »

I'm not sure if this is going to be a hot enough topic to sustain it's own thread and if not I'll just merge it with some other game thread later but I thought it would be worth trying out.

Basically I noticed a few different times it's come up in other game threads that individuals are trying to get certain achievements that require other players (Like L4D achievements) or are after certain items or types of items (like Borderlands weapon types).  So here's the general idea.

Post in this thread if you are after a certain game related achievement or item and those willing to help you out would be kind souls and post a response.

For example.

I'm currently after the following Left 4 Dead achievements because (I really want to "finish" L4D before I focus anymore on L4D2 achievements):

20 car pile up (L4D Crash Course vs achievement)
Slippery Pull (L4D Crash Course vs acievement)
What are you trying to prove?  (I only need to beat Dead Air on Expert and it's mine...)
Zombie Genocidest (Almost there, I'll kill zombies anytime, anyplace, with anyone to finish this one up.)

So that's pretty much it for now.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:01:35 pm »

If anyone's on PC, I need to get some Versus achievements to get. Don't have enough people to play versus or survival

But, it won't be unlike around next week or so since I'm in finals.

And we'll see if I can find a way to make it fun(run?) faster on my laptop because the graphic card really sucks.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 02:06:03 pm by Hailfax » Logged

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 02:08:48 pm »

I'm on the PC and I'll help Hail or anyone else with achievments that needs it when I can.

There aren't any I'm going for *shrug* I've never been big into getting achievments, except for some of the gimmicky ones like Chain of Command which I already have.

BrainBlow
Not really a green haired teenage girl
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Dreaming of green hair

Hosikage93@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 02:17:22 pm »

I am, as we speak, installing L4D 2 again. (pc)
I dunno why I deleted it.
I guess it will be fun to start again. Man, I miss my "Konata sound mod" on the spitter and the "Juggernaut sound mod" on the charger  Grin
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 02:19:06 pm by BrainBlow » Logged

Ive gained an all-new respect for BB this day. LET IT BE KNOWN!

[c
Tori-saurus-rex
ARC Support Staff

deathtowaffles@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 02:29:57 pm »

I need:

L4D The First:
Zombie Genocidist - Last I checked I was passed halfway atleast =/
Zombiecidal Maniac
What Are You Trying To Prove
Nothing Special - This is just Valve fucking with us >=( I put it on easy, and a hunter ran up and scratched me near the end of the latter of the chapters.
Barf Bagged - it never lets me get this. I need 4 volunteers to let me barf.
Lamb 2 Slaughter - Need a volunteer.

I do not have Crash Course.

L4D2:
Still Somethign To Prove - I've only managed Dead Centre ( + Realism ) So far. I died on the boat in Hard rain and it didn't count T^T
Shock Jock - I need 9/10. The one I did get was ironically for Heartwarmer since I ran to the Safe Room in Dead Centre to get the defib.... actually I ran there to hide and heal since I was black and white on 10 temp health. I just happenned to find a defib.

Wedding Crasher - Need a volunteer with no bots, we've tried on person on each side but The Passing bas Infected bots. You need atleast 2 people as Survivors and to kill the bots.
Til It Goes Click - I keep getting jewed out of enough zombies in the second ginormous horde in the underground sewer tunnel just before the ladder to the saferoom.
Mutant Overlord - just need 5 more weeks of mutations ( 4 weeks after this next one is out )

When all the work is done, by the light of a setting sun;
We see what we've become - two of the lucky ones.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 03:46:04 pm »

If you have the patience I can help you get the Expert achievements on L4D the first.  I have excellent finale strategies for No Mercy, Death Toll and Blood Harvest.  (Haven't beaten Dead Air yet but I have two strategies in mind, one of which being the tactic with which I scored untouchables on the same level.)  I had crap luck finding good team players on Live so my buddy and I split screened it and even having only one other competent players makes all the difference in the world so I KNOW it can be done with only 2 real players if worse comes to worse.

Barf Bagged and Nothing Special can be farmed solo if you split screen VS with another account on the same box, tis how my brother got his because he doesn't have a gold account.  So can Lamb 2 Slaughter.  But if you want to do it more legit I would be happy to assist.  And I feel your pain for nothing special, it sounds reminiscent of my attempts to get Safety First.

One attempt, ruined by Zoey bot during the Death Toll finale because she shot a gas can while I was in the fire radius.

Another attempt ruined on the Death Toll finale by Louis bot.  Just before running for the boat I was picking off a small group of zombies from the front porch and the dipstick jumped off the roof RIGHT INTO MY LINE OF FIRE.   No way avoid shooting him in the back.  Grumble grumble.

As for L4D2 my buddy and I both want the Expert + Realism achievement so if you're up for redoing Dead Center some time let me know.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Tori-saurus-rex
ARC Support Staff

deathtowaffles@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 04:48:50 pm »

I missed Untouchables, I don't have that achievement either.
I definitely would like to attempt that as well.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 06:02:05 am »

Sure, anytime you see me on send me an invite.

In other news I got Bridge Over Trebled Slaughter last night playing solo.  Only took a few tries, it's not as hard as I thought it would be.

Tori-saurus-rex
ARC Support Staff

deathtowaffles@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 09:31:58 am »

I totally got Bridge Over/Slaughter on my first playing of The Parish finale.
And it took one of my friends about 20 tries. He always fucked up at the final wave of zombies or just before the Tank.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 05:08:20 pm »

Blimy, my mate using steam is having a hard as fuck time getting that one.

I have many achievments i want.

I also connot be arsed to list them.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2010, 03:34:52 pm »

I finally got Quick and the Dead and Shock Jock.  I've been stuck halfway to Ellis's shirt forever.  I can't get matched with a good team lately to save my life.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 05:11:35 pm »

I've been trying to solo some of the easier L4d1 achievments I never got. I got both Stomach Upset and Jump Shot last night. Loaded L4D after I got off of work today and it says I don't have Stomach Upset anymore.

FFFFFFFFFUUUU

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 07:28:21 pm »

Weird...

Zog
Half-Life

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 07:20:23 pm »

Woo ...finally got my xbox REPLACED and am back in business. If you want the Borderlands "And They'll Tell Two Friends" achievment, I gots it ...pm me here for my tag.

<edit>
oh yeah ...and if anyone needs the "Vincible" achievement (killing Crawmerax) I can help.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 11:06:41 am by Zog » Logged

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2010, 04:07:40 pm »

I like how on L4D or L4D2 i always seem to get at least one achievment each time i go on.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: