The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
April 23, 2014, 03:30:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 360 Euthanasia  (Read 3124 times)
Tori-saurus-rex
ARC Support Staff

deathtowaffles@gmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2010, 04:46:30 pm »

Wrapping a towel around it keeps the heat in and blocks the vents. Try plastic wrap also, it's self adhesive in a way and it won't leave residue.
Just leave it on and running for as long as it takes and don't feel sorry for it when it starts to die. Just keep pushing. Runnign it upside down might help fuck up the inside.

When all the work is done, by the light of a setting sun;
We see what we've become - two of the lucky ones.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2010, 05:28:42 pm »

I think running it upside down might just fuck up the disk.

At least, that's what I think.
TheLastOutlaw
Alone in this darkness, there’s a dream still worth saving
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 05:08:19 am »

I think running it upside down might just fuck up the disk.
Yep.  But you could play a non disk arcade game...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2010, 08:27:13 pm »

I have never seen or heard of this being done... I must now do eet!

stevepo
Zombie

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2010, 07:20:39 pm »

So as of late, I've noticed my XBox 360 has been acting a little...funny. Funny in that everything has a greenish tint and it can no longer show me the color blue. I like blue. It's a nice color. Seeing it every now and then during gameplay is rather pleasant. I did a little research, and learned that my dear little 360 is very, very sick. Sadly, it's terminal, as such a problem means the video card or whatever is fucked. My standard warranty is long gone, but I can still swing the three-year "Our bad, here's a free console" deal if I can RRoD or E74 the thing before either this Christmas or the next...not quite sure.

My question to you is this: What should I do? Should I see if it can be nursed back to health with a little cash, do everything possible to force the RRoD without voiding any kind of warranty, or send it in now and be like LAWL IT'S FUCKED FREE PLZ?

Also, I have a side question that I already know the answer to in my heart, but would like a little confirmation. Leaving it on for days at a time will obviously fuck the console up, will it not? I'm not the culprit here...my old roommate didn't seem to grasp the concept that his game would be perfectly fine were he to save it and turn the console off, so he'd just pause it and leave it on. Thankfully he turned the TV off, because if something would have been burned into my nice little LCD screen, I'd have been sent into a blood frenzy.

I went through 4 xbox 360s i found the best thing to do was say F*#% xbox and play my ps3 more Ive never had a problem with my ps3 Ive had it since week one i have the original 60g that is backwards compatable with all other games and i love it xbox for me  = complete crap.
but if u want advice on how to burn out your xbox wrap it in a towel to make it over heat and it will give u the RRoD.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: