The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
September 02, 2014, 12:53:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghost Hunters... I MUST KNOW!!! (Riceguard indirectly Spoils thing beware.)  (Read 985 times)
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« on: August 30, 2010, 05:58:21 pm »

Sad Lately Ghost Hunter have been kinda cheesy with them International folks and them noobs. However I MUST KNOW which episode
contain the most unexplained epic phenomenon.

The only episode to strike out to me was the Light House episode with them shadows peeking over the Balcony, and moving up the stair case.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 11:00:55 pm »

There is an episode that you actually see like this girl standing there as they move the camera around, I was like WTH?!?!?!
Can't remember which one that was, so I'll ask my boyfriend and get back to you on that.
There have also been some really really creepy EVP ones, where you can clearly hear what they are saying, and they are angry >.>
Again I cant remember which episodes though and I'll have to get back to you. The season they are playing here now has been really bad and boring so far >.>

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
RiceGuard
ARC Support Staff

Obnoxiously Righteous Savior - RiceGuard

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 11:30:28 pm »

Yeah can't say I'm too happy with the new season either... I think the International folks are the hill billy version of ghost hunters.
DarkMilly
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2010, 07:40:30 am »

Yeah they suck, gave up on watching them, they didn't seem as truthful in trying to debunk things.

We may fail alone, but that is better than dying with them, only to be forgotten. I for one, would rather suffer now, than leave this life without passion.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: