The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
December 22, 2014, 04:45:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: I'm having a fucking BLAST.  See this?  This is my "HAVING A FUCKING BLAST" face!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LABOR ONIONS; NO MORE!  (Read 1794 times)
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« on: September 03, 2010, 04:49:45 pm »

Dear Human Food Committee,

For far too long we have struggled under the tyrannical reign of our human overlords, doing their dirty work; being put on burgers as some paltry topping, being cooked into omelets, deep fried into onion rings to be sold at your pathetic “fast food” restaurants, and many more demeaning jobs. Well we’ve had it. We, the Labor Onions are going on strike. We demand better working conditions, more freedoms; specifically the freedom to make you cry when you work with us, none of this Slap Chop garbage. If our demands are not met within the appropriate amount of time as discussed with our leaders, the strike will continue until as such a time an agreement has been met by both parties.

For too long we have been beaten down, oppressed and controlled, but today all of that is no more! We have taken our futures into our own hands and want, nay demand that our demands are not met; your lives will be lacking an important member of your food world. We have worked harder then anybody else in our line of work, and yet we still get no respect. Hopefully this situation will bring attention to other hard working foods such as lettuce, and even tomatoes. We want what we so richly deserve, and if that means that this strike goes on for ever and a day, well so be it.

From the desk of the Labor Onion Strike Commissioner,
Sir Al. Cepa, esquire.   

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 05:34:51 pm »

This is the best thing i have ever read.
:')

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 07:03:23 pm »

I do like it, and it was fun to write. Don't know if it could be the best thing you read, Red Team Shenanigans was definitely a great read.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid… and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 07:34:23 pm »

Man, what are they starting?  Fry's are uppity enough as it is...

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 08:08:40 pm »

Fries are uppity, but they're doing it for the lesser foods. Fries think they're top shit cause you can get them in most places.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: