The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 24, 2014, 03:35:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: But I didn't mean to...

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rainbows and Emeralds!  (Read 4726 times)
Boomstick
ARC Support Staff

maddeer02
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2009, 01:51:48 pm »

I don't know, Grammer.  He's extremely talented in magic and in Quidditch.  And he has tons more friends than enemies.
Grammer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Kehehehehehe!

vile-grimoire@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 01:57:29 pm »

No, he's not extremely talented in magic, he's got a knack for combat magic, which is natural given what he tends to be mixed up in. You are clearly shown that the magics he masters he has to work for. He don't get any freebies.

He does not have that many friends, either. He's got a few, close friends and they're his friends for obvious reasons. And it's not like they worship him or anything. Enemies? Got no enemies at all...

Mary Sue definitions can be applied to anything. That does not mean they should be. I would not call Harry Potter a Marty Stu, as he is a developed, accomplished character (who happens to be a bit stupid). If you look at the list of Mary Sue traits, you will find that very few of them really fit him.

Cute: Anything that will bring a horrible death upon unwanted visitors.

You know when they warn you about some crazy showing up here? That's me they're talking about. Tea?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: