The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
February 01, 2015, 07:17:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: "God invented Corona and limes just to see drunk people use sharp knives."

Chat logs claim I said this Saturday night.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 629227 times)
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8460 on: January 15, 2015, 10:49:25 am »

When I finish the left behind DLC for Last of Us I'll put up a review for the remastered edition.  It's taking a while since I've been only been playing it about twenty minutes a day.  My work schedule blows.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8461 on: January 17, 2015, 05:48:21 am »

Kingdoms of Amalur, doing the Teeth DLC and dominated the Jottun. No potions, just my buffed up daggers and insanely high resistance to elemental damage.

Ninja'd: 863
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #8462 on: January 18, 2015, 09:51:29 am »

Oh god, I've been playing a ton of GTA V, Far Cry 4, Destiny and Minecraft on my ps4.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8463 on: January 20, 2015, 09:34:04 am »

Oh god, I've been playing a ton of GTA V, Far Cry 4, Destiny and Minecraft on my ps4.

I got GTA V with my PS4 and just started replaying again.  I'm surprised at the amount of little touches they added from the PS3 version.  I just transferred my GTA Online character over to the PS4 and the graphical upgrade is surprising.  I'm also glad I got a chance to redo my characters appearance.  For whatever reason my PS3 character looked like someone had used her as a punching bag.  My point being that I hadn't expected to want to replay the game again but I'm having a blast.  I still need to pick up Far Cry 4.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #8464 on: January 21, 2015, 02:14:51 pm »

GTA IV and borderlands 2 with the odd bit of halo and skyrim

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8465 on: January 23, 2015, 04:47:04 am »

Yea, I beat it last night and was pretty disappointed in the ending.  And yes, the repetitive nature of the combat was one of my biggest issues along with the very samey puzzles.  Get a ladder, get a raft for Ellie.  One of my favorite sections of the game was actually playing as Ellie, I started the Left Behind expansion this morning and that looks like it's all about Ellie so it might be good. 
I really liked the ending. Showing how Joel and Ellie have changed as characters, with Ellie becoming kind of the quiet, bitter one, and Joel becoming a bit more upbeat. The story was pretty great, overall.

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8466 on: January 27, 2015, 10:18:15 am »

I really liked the ending. Showing how Joel and Ellie have changed as characters, with Ellie becoming kind of the quiet, bitter one, and Joel becoming a bit more upbeat. The story was pretty great, overall.

I didn't dislike the character development that the ending showcased but
(click to show/hide)

Still replaying GTAV on PS4.  Also been playing Five Nights at Freddy's and holy crap, I can't even get past night 5.  How the hell do people do 4/20? 

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #8467 on: January 27, 2015, 07:54:07 pm »

I always considered it from the angle the game took that without us having any real choices not that it was a shitty game for us, but that we play through Joel's game. Looking at what happened to him and his daughter and now his choice with Ellie, I feel that while it's kind of selfish, it makes sense. Who knows if the surgery would have even worked?

I got GTA V with my PS4 and just started replaying again.  I'm surprised at the amount of little touches they added from the PS3 version.  I just transferred my GTA Online character over to the PS4 and the graphical upgrade is surprising.  I'm also glad I got a chance to redo my characters appearance.  For whatever reason my PS3 character looked like someone had used her as a punching bag.  My point being that I hadn't expected to want to replay the game again but I'm having a blast.

I played it on my old shitty 360 the first time, so having it on my ps4 is fantastic. The small details are amazing, and you're right, playing a game I already played for hours again seems odd but it is amazing.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8468 on: January 29, 2015, 10:26:21 pm »

Five Nights at Freddy's 2.  Holy shit, I did not think it would be more terrifying than the first but it is.  The design of the remodeled pizza place is even more vulnerable than the original.  I survived the first night but had to stop playing for the night.  The tension is insane.

TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8469 on: January 31, 2015, 12:20:41 pm »

After feeling like a boss for beating the original Five Nights at Freddy's on the iPad I've been trying to do the same on the PC.  For anyone who says the mobile port was balanced to be equally hard as the PC is lying.  PC is much,much more unforgiving.  But I'm going to do it, I'm going to beat 4/20 on PC.  Because I'm insane.

Pages: 1 ... 563 564 [565]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: