The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 08, 2015, 12:36:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you playing? Episode 2: Sequel Reloaded!  (Read 701328 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8490 on: June 15, 2015, 03:42:10 pm »

SM4SH HYPE TRAIN FOR LAIYFEEEEE!!!!

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I have a hockey mask and a questionable moral code

outlaw_dr@hotmail.com Roadbuster roadbuster_99
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8491 on: June 15, 2015, 05:18:55 pm »

Apparently I got invited to a closed Alpha for a new FPS team shooter called Burstfire.  The Alpha is only open for a few days (from the 16th to the 21st of this month) so I will have very little time to actually play it.  But the email says to feel free to give the code to friends so here it is for whoever is interested.

BURST-FIRE0-ALPHA-00000-00000

EDIT: Forgot a link to the installer.  Link

And now that I pasted the link I see why I got invited to the Alpha.  It's by the devs who made WarZ. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 05:21:46 pm by TheLastOutlaw » Logged

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
Quote from: Dara
Mask, stapler, Machete.. The Last Outlaw: Like Jason, only more awesome, bitch.
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8492 on: June 16, 2015, 07:54:17 pm »

that was the one that was literal robbery right?

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
TheLastOutlaw
I calculated the odds of this succeeding against the odds I was doing something incredibly stupidů and I went ahead anyway.
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8493 on: June 17, 2015, 10:12:23 am »

I bought Fight Night Champion because it was on sale for like three bucks as an XBox digital download.  I liked Fight Night Round 3 (which was the last one I played) but I think I regret getting this one.  There must be something I'm fundamentally not getting because my career boxer accrued an abysmal record of 6 losses by KO and 1 win by KO before I retired him and his ever more degrading performance due to stacking crippling injuries.  Every match slowly tips towards the opponents favor because they regenerate 10 or more stamina between rounds while I regenerate 3 to 5.  Doesn't sound like a big deal until it reaches later rounds where they are still around 85~90% stamina while I'm typically down under 50%.  Soon I can barely stagger around the ring and am so drained that the inevitable knockdown is impossible to recover from.  Even Google fails to help because there is vastly different information floating around about strategys and tactics that is made worse by the fact the game apparently received numerous patches that drastically altered the gameplay.  I just want a fun boxing sim with a good career mode.  The career mode for this looks adequate, it's the fun that is distinctly lacking.

Visit my Deviant Art page, home of Manic Depression: The Webcomic! http://thelastoutlaw.deviantart.com
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8494 on: June 17, 2015, 10:06:37 pm »

The "Buy all this sweet crap you'll never play because it's Steam Summer Sale" game.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8495 on: June 21, 2015, 09:44:14 am »

This was by far the least I have bought during the summer sale with a grand total of four games. 

Double Dragon: Neon is awesome.  The level of detail that went into making it feel like an 80's experience is amazing, especially the soundtrack.  A very solid side scroller beat em up.

I spent pretty much all day yesterday playing the first three chapters of "Life is Strange" which ended at a horrible cliffhanger.  I can't wait until the next chapter comes out to find out what happens next.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #8496 on: June 22, 2015, 08:24:49 pm »

That's like waiting for Episode 5 of the first season of The Walking Dead. That cracka ass smack don't jive with this mutha. Gotta have the entire season to blitz through and it was worth it for The Walking Dead.

Getting into Darksiders II, heard it was like Kingdoms of Amalur and absolutely loved playing as a gorgeous female dark elf who is hilariously broken no matter what build she uses. But the port for PC for Darksiders II is garbage. The game is good, but damn it was a poor port.

And trying out Winter Voices, which isn't for everyone.

Ninja'd: 863
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8497 on: June 23, 2015, 04:15:19 am »

I have Darksiders 2 but I never got very far into it.  I need to finish the first one and I lost momentum on that when they introduced the portal gun.  It just felt so out of place with the rest of the game.

I spent most of my free time yesterday playing Alien: Isolation.  So far it's fantastic.  Also I played a bit of the Grim Fandango remaster.  I seriously forgot some of the puzzle solutions, it's been way to long since I played it.

Diruk
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #8498 on: June 23, 2015, 09:14:39 am »

Recently, I have been playing Crusader Kings II and Mount & Blade: Warband with Gekokujo mod. They seem to offer a nice balance in kingdom management gaming for me. In one game I get to run an enormous dynasty of norse vikings flooding Europe and randomly encounter easter eggs, and in Mount and Blade I get to vent at CKII's numbers game by throwing ratios out of the window with my super companions. All in all, I find the best of both worlds balanced out in those games.
TeeZee
The Huggly One
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #8499 on: June 25, 2015, 07:59:49 pm »

I spent pretty much all day yesterday playing the first three chapters of "Life is Strange" which ended at a horrible cliffhanger.  I can't wait until the next chapter comes out to find out what happens next.

FUCKIN'-A, I KNOW. It's killing me. I think episode 4 is out in July, though, so the wait won't be that much longer. I really hope DONTNOD makes more games like this. Honestly, I've been enjoying Life is Strange far more than any of TellTale's recent offerings.
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8500 on: June 27, 2015, 07:24:44 am »

FUCKIN'-A, I KNOW. It's killing me. I think episode 4 is out in July, though, so the wait won't be that much longer. I really hope DONTNOD makes more games like this. Honestly, I've been enjoying Life is Strange far more than any of TellTale's recent offerings.

I'm played my first save as a pretty decent person, I think I want to get a save going where I am a complete and utter douche before the next chapter releases.

Also I'm really enjoying Alien Isolation.  I have a couple relatively minor gripes with it but the atmosphere and suspenseful tension are well done so far.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #8501 on: June 29, 2015, 03:15:09 pm »

I've been playing Destiny a ton.... sigh.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
TheLastOutlaw
Red Halo Officer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8502 on: June 29, 2015, 04:42:17 pm »

Beat Alien Isolation this weekend.  It was nice to complete it, and the two DLC packs set on the Nostromo were fun (but short.)  The overall game itself?  It was worth playing once but I'll probably never touch it again.  The end third of the game got bogged down with increasingly difficult to justify plot twists that just annoyed me.  And the alien movement was never quite like in the movies, it spent most of its time walking on its hind legs like a person, out in the open in hallways and rooms.  I expected more jump from the ceiling ambushes I guess.   That being said the game had amazing production values and the art team did an excellent job making everything look futuristic according to the 1970s like the original film.  And someone in the dev team liked hiding origami unicorns around the station which I thought was cool.  (A reference to Blade Runner, also directed by Ridley Scott.). Verdict, play it if you nab it on special.

Dove into Arkham Knight after beating Isolation, or GTA: Gotham as I've been calling it.  I'm still getting used to the inclusion of the Batmobile.  Seems good so far though.

Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8503 on: July 05, 2015, 08:05:56 am »

I really love how you have to look at EVERYTHING because it has consequences [i saved my plant, unlike other people. nyeh] I can't wait for Episode 4. I screamed at the end of episode 3.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
FireFog
Wastelander

Fast and Fourier

View Profile Email
« Reply #8504 on: July 06, 2015, 02:01:26 am »

Started and finished Burial at Sea (good, but the second part really confused me ^^), re-finished Shadowrun : Dragonfall director's cut (always good) and, strangely, extracted my old Gamecube from the depths to play a bit of Smash Bros Melee Smiley

Sick days FTW.

Engrish as second language
Pages: 1 ... 565 566 [567]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: