The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
November 26, 2014, 02:27:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Do you want me to drive?  'Cause I can drive y' know.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Space...  (Read 17181 times)
Magic
Outbreak Survivor

There ain't no party like a MAGIC party.

View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2010, 03:26:20 pm »

Only if I get the babbling crazy-head who is secretly a BADASS.
HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2010, 04:22:09 pm »

If you like you may.

If I don't and give another player control over certain parts of the AI, could the ship AI itself have fractured/split personalities or something like the sort? As an example; my part makes it sarcastic/cynical while another has it as kind and caring?

Ninja'd: 863
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2010, 04:30:33 am »

Thats quite a nice idea with the ships main AI...

Like i say. In true javelin style its not rigid.

Cheez
Voted most likely to hug.
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Rawra?

lcharters2@hotmail.com nihtgenga1990
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2010, 12:01:36 pm »

Not sure what the difference between 'wargear in ship', 'wargear for planned combat' and 'space wargear' are, so that's not done yet. otherwise, here's Andreas Judd.

Name: Andreas
Speicies: Humming bean
Physical description: 6'2, muscular athletic physique. Long mid-brown hair tied back in a ponytail, scruffy goatee. Tribal tattoos over most of the torso and arms.
Job: Ship's cook
Clothing if applicable: Old boots, brown trousers, blue Tshirt, black jacket.
Wargear on ship: I'd never hurt anyone! I've got some cooking knives in the galley, do they count? But seriously, don't make war dude. Make a nice soufflé instead and give it to the guy who wishes you harm.
Wargear for planned combat: No.
SPACE WARGEAR!: NO!
Notable personal effects: Locket containing family photo from 14 years ago
Special abilities: Dual personality (See below- a second interview was taken for Andreas Judd's second half.). Triggered by emotional and sometimes physical stress. Notably when someone attempts to take his locket.
Biref history: Dude, I lived an idyllic, peaceful life on a farm on Shanhei Four. You probably haven't heard of it, it was a total backwater. For thirteen years, I had a mother, a father, two brothers and a sister who all loved me very much. Life was fun, games and peace with all.

Then we were attacked by pirates. The farm burned. Dad and both elder brothers were killed. They took hours to die and me and the ladies were forced to watch as they screamed and bled out. Then, with everything else of value, we were taken. After some 'fun', Ma and Sis were sold on. Me? I was kept as a worker, loading and unloading the ship, cleaning, cooking, basically anything the pirates couldn't be arsed to do. Five years of horrible abuse passed, then the ship was attacked by... someone. Or something. Either way, it crash landed on an uninhabited moon, with yours truly the only survivor. Finally a bit of luck, hey? Well, after a month or so a passing trader picked up the distress beacon and rescued me. Now that i was free, i had no idea what to do, so I've been signing on with any ship that'll take me, basically doing what I did as a slave, but enjoying it a bit more.

Name: Judd
Speicies: Fuck you.
Physical description: You blind?
Job: I do what I need to do. 'Nuff said.
Clothing if applicable: Whatever the fuck I wanna wear. What kinda dumass question is that, anyway?
Wargear on ship: A locker full of assorted knives, cleavers, knuckles as well as four handguns, a blaster and an SMG.
Wargear for planned combat:
SPACE WARGEAR!:
Notable personal effects: I'm gonna warn you once. Touch my shit and I'll rip your fucking face off.
Special abilities: --
Biref history: I was a slave. Then they pushed me too far so I killed 'em all, fucked off and now I'm here. End of story.

Quote from: mudmonkey
Cheez is fuckin hawt with teh boobehs.
Quote from: Sammich!
Cheez is also a raptor...pirate. A raptor pirate. Playing chess.
WARNING- If you send me a PM with no subject, I WILL NOT REPLY.
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 08:38:38 am »

Hmmm... Add a power axe and highly approved. But otherwise simply approved. Smiley

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 08:55:07 am »

Name: Cricco Sorridante

Age/Time online: 45

Speicies: Anthromorph, Human/tiger.

Physical description: In human form: 5, 8" short cut dark hair, square jaw, blue eyes.
Tiger form: 6, 3" Orangfe and black fur, retractable claws.
Both, Cybernetic left arm, with built in lighter. Scar running diagonaly from top right of face to bottom left.

Job (May be subject to change if i get a certain role in mind): Captain of the Javelin.

Clothing if applicable: Black trenchcoat and hat (40k commisar style). Boots and dark trousers.

Wargear on ship: Power sword, laser pistol and cerimonial truncheon.

Wargear for planned combat: Heavy power assisted armour, Las pistol, power sword, Multi role machine gun with high power, suit linked scope and under-slung shotgun.

SPACE WARGEAR!: Heavily armed 0-G suit with 8 hour lifesupport and "jet" pack, heavy HROF (high rate of fire) Laser rifle, Power halberd.

Notable personal effects (I.e. A family hierloom in the form of a pipe): A silver cigarette case, emblazoned with his ancient family crest of a tiger and Rhino rampent holding a silver shield.

Special abilities (May need discussion): Able to morph freely in between forms, usually staying in a middle ground. Cybernetic arm is state of the art, made by the original ships mad scientist.

Biref history: The now disgraced Admiral of Eviil Corp. The original Javelin was his Flagship, aboard which was the firepower to anihalate entire planets. He was a lacky to the company, the only people able to keep his only child alive in a cryostsis enviroment. The rest of his family had been destroyed trying to halt the company from reaching its current state of power.
A bit of a womaniser, The Admiral as some still know him, broke off from the company taking his best crew members with him. He left them to pursue a brief stint as a bounty hunter until one day he stumbled across his current ship which had the previous crew splattered across the walls. Upon looking through the vidlogs and security cameras it appears as if the crew had gone mad and systamaticaly wiped themselves out.

back online 20 / 12 / 2010

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2010, 01:56:58 pm »

Name: James Tooth

Age/Time online: 23

Species: Human/Dragon/Nanites (They Produce Oxygen and heat)

Physical description: 5,7 feet tall, Jet black wings on back, Normal skin colour is cream (with a bit of pink). Black Hair, Retractable claws and teeth. Scales covering entire body. Medium build, Yellow/Green eyes that turn into slits when angered.

Job: Biology Scientist on the Javelin

Clothing if applicable:White jacket, black cloak, Barefoot, Leather Gloves that end at the fingertips/Claw end.

Wargear on ship:"Primitive" Pistol, Extremely small welding laser. Claws.

Wargear for planned combat: HEV Suit (With Helmet). Plasma Rifle. Claws. Tesla Pistol.

SPACE WARGEAR!: Black coloured suit that has a small electrical impulse running around the rim of it. 2 Oxygen tanks. A plasma bolt rifle, Power gloves that suck out the electricity of a certain object and power it to the suit and gun. I've had patent pending on that for 200 years...

Notable personal effects: A necklace around his neck saying "Im always in your heart..."

Special abilities (May need discussion): Able to change skin colour to perfectly blend in with any surface. Sharp Claws. Can fly for short distances if there is enough space for wings to unfold.

Biref history: He was once the leader of the Esteemed CybernetIndustries. But after an experiment to make people live forever went horribly wrong he was turned into a hybrid of human, and robot by 10 years. Ashamed and depressed, he hid in a cryogenics Pod, Which unbeknownst to him was being taken to the Javelin to be installed in the lower decks. After a recent powersurge he was reawakened and installed as the ship's leading Bio Scientist. Hopefully this time there won't be any more accidents....

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2010, 02:00:18 pm »

In the brief history I wasn't able to add.

Brief history: He was once the leader of the Esteemed CybernetIndustries in 2010. But after an experiment to make people live forever went horribly wrong he was turned into a hybrid of human,dragon and nanites, this accident also accelerated his age by 10 years. Ashamed and depressed, he hid in a cryogenics Pod, hoping that at some point in the future the Human race would be mroe understanding, Which unbeknownst to him was being taken to the Javelin to be installed in the lower decks. After a recent powersurge he was reawakened and installed as the ship's leading Bio Scientist. Hopefully this time there won't be any more accidents....

This is the fixed version, spelling mistakes and information.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 07:34:38 am by Gromitooth » Logged

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2010, 09:40:08 am »

Go on then.

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 08:29:36 am »

*bump and double post so it shows up*

So, FINALLY got internet at home again. Threatening to swap to a competitor works a charm. Smiley

Deciding for a start date In january giving everyone chance to have a life. Tongue

Probably 5th.

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2010, 09:39:37 am »

How would you start it and would the characters be introduced through events or do our lives just miraculously start the second the fiction begins?

--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2010, 05:36:16 am »

Due to the fact we are all already on the ship I would prefer it if we all knew each other already. Due to the size of it some people will invairiably not knw others. Cheez's character would be known by nearly everyone due to him being the cook. As would mine and other bridge personel. I prefer this as it means you dont have to wait ages to get up and running. It also allows people to agree upon already working relationships.

The Friendly Neighborhood Mad Scientist, J.C.
TZH Certified sig/banner maker of DOOM!
ARC Support Staff

I will Gene Splice you in Self-Defense.

josh@coldfusioninacan.com
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 04:19:55 pm »

Suffice to say a mad scientist was responsible for creating the ships AI which was a constructed lifeform, he was also responsible for turning a large part of the original crew in to anthromorphs/ furrys.

So I'm just a mad scientist now, am I? Well forget you too Cricco. Had a feeling someone was talking crap about me. lol.

65 Badges Issued!
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 04:21:36 pm »

My appologies JC TFNHMS JC ran amok.
Any other takers for roles?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 04:23:22 pm by --Pappa Cricco-- » Logged

The Friendly Neighborhood Mad Scientist, J.C.
TZH Certified sig/banner maker of DOOM!
ARC Support Staff

I will Gene Splice you in Self-Defense.

josh@coldfusioninacan.com
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 04:24:46 pm »

That's right! Whew, been forever since I posted here. So trying this one again? I've lurked for a while and saw some of the other attempts to revive. Going to start anytime soon or are you waiting on more people?

65 Badges Issued!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: