The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
October 24, 2014, 02:38:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Eat at Ed's Ale Shack and Grill!

Plastic forks are currently banned, we apologize for any inconvenience.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Space...  (Read 16187 times)
Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

Raryn@hotmail.com ertsdjhgfgh4
View Profile Email
« Reply #60 on: January 11, 2011, 10:25:03 pm »

Characters posted  He love you long time
SharpArcher01
Half-Life

RP Mercenary

the1danarcher
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 11, 2011, 11:48:42 pm »

Throwing my hat in the ring; as always, alert me to any concerns/questions.

Name: Vikr Delgan

Age/Time online: 27

Species: Human

Physical description: Stands at 6’-0” and weighs 190lbs. He has medium-length dirty-blonde hair that he combs back, dark brown eyes and a strong jaw, lined with stubble that gathers into a goatee. He has two scars: one vertically sliced through the right of his lips and a gunshot scar in his stomach. Vikr also has a tattoo of a black coyote on the right side of his neck.

Job: Hired Gun/Ship’s Security Officer

Clothing if applicable: Green Turtleneck, Black BDU Pants, Black Boots, and a Shoulder Holster

Wargear on ship: Low-Powered pistol for shipboard use (with optional tranqualizer rounds), boot knife, Nightstick

Wargear for planned combat: High-Powered pistol, Grenade Launcher, bolo knife, Assault Rifle

SPACE WARGEAR!: Light Anti-Grav power suit, wrist mounted saw blades, HE-Rocket Launcher

Notable personal effects: A vial of sand that he keeps around his neck, a "little black book" he keeps to himself

Special abilities: Seems to work harder when higher profits are promised

Brief history: The newest member of the Javelin crew, he proposed his services to the ship's captain as extra help for an undisclosed price. Vikr has done mercenary work across the solar system for the Eviil corp as well as bounty hunting and freelance gunning for other less-than-legal contacts. He considers himself a businessman first, and a soldier-of-fortune second.

Keeper of the ಠ_ಠ
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I think I may of snapped...

done_done_onto_the_next_one@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2011, 11:24:04 am »

Ah go on then. Tongue

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

View Profile Email
« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2011, 01:04:06 pm »

So, my characters good then?
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2011, 01:12:42 pm »

As well.

Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

View Profile Email
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2011, 01:17:13 pm »

Yay, well, I'll get around to working on something to post sometime later tonight.
NerdPower!
MEOWTH! That's right!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Vote Saxon this November!

nerdpower13@hotmail.com nerdpower13 cooldude24597@yahoo.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2011, 06:57:01 pm »

Okay I am bringing back Ghost from Javelin II! I may bring back Zach later too but I'm not sure yet.

Name: Ghost
Speicies: Human
Physical description: Ghost is extremely pale with dark brown, almost black, eyes and jet black hair and he is extremely skinny. He wears a tattered old jacket with stains all over it that he won't let anyone touch that hangs off of him since it is way to big for him. He also carries around a guitar with him everywhere.
Job: Cook
Clothing: Ratty jeans, battered old green army jacket, plain t-shirts, beat-up old black bowler hat
Wargear on ship: Snub-nosed revolver
Wargear for planned combat: N/A
SPACE WARGEAR!: N/A
Notable Personal Effects: His army jacket belonged to his father and he won't let anyone touch it and his hat was given to him by his mentor, Zach, the old cook on the Javelin. His guitar also belonged to his father and he loves it.
Special Abilities: N/A
Biref History:  Nobody really knows much about Ghost. They don't even know his real name. He was found in the ruins of a house by Zach, the former cook on the Javelin, while they were on a mission. Ghost was found with a gun in his hand and a dead man on the floor in front of him. Two people who the crew assumed were his parents were upstairs, apparently butchered by the dead guy. Zach convinced the crew that they couldn't just leave the kid there so they took him with them. The only thing Ghost brought with him was a battered acoustic guitar and the jacket which he got from his father's room. He proved to be excellent at playing but he didn't speak a word form months after joining the crew. He just helped Zach out in the kitchen and wandered the ship playing his guitar. Eventually he came out of his shell a bit and began talking to people. It wasn't long after this that Zach had to leave the ship to return to his home because of some family problems. He gave Ghost his bowler hat and made him the new cook in Zach's absence. Ghost still doesn't remember anything about what happened back in the house that Zach found him in but he is fine with that. He just likes cooking and playing music.

Gromitooth
ARC Support Staff

If You Want To Get Out Alive. Run For Your Life.

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2011, 11:05:30 am »

So which one of you people want to post next?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | [url
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 15, 2011, 02:55:58 pm »

Nerd Allowed.

Whoever is left to do an intro post. Nerd annndddd...

SharpArcher01
Half-Life

RP Mercenary

the1danarcher
View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 15, 2011, 10:18:36 pm »

Sorry! That would include me; I had not noticed the IC thread go up.

Keeper of the ಠ_ಠ
ravyn42
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #70 on: January 15, 2011, 10:22:27 pm »

Name: Andrea Carter
Speicies: Constructed Life-form (Android)
Physical description: 5.5 ft tall with long blond hair and blue eyes. She is slender and 'well formed' (lingerie model). when in non combat mode, she is indistinguishable from a normal human being. When in combat mode, her clothes are replaced by a skin-tight battle suit and weapons are materialized from her bio-mechanical flesh. When necessary for flight or an energy charge, a pair of gossamer dragonfly-esque wings sprout from her back.
Job: Combat Android/mechanic (during non-comabt situations).
Clothing: Andy prefers casual clothes like jeans and modified t-shirts. But her wardrobe may vary.
Wargear on ship: Andy is a weapon, but she also has energy cannons and missiles that teleport to her.
Wargear for planned combat: Hand-to-hand combat, Energy weapons, as well as concussive missiles and shields.
SPACE WARGEAR!: Andy is able to function in space when in combat mode. Her wings aid in maneuverability by ejecting a stream of energy. Concussive weapons are less effective but her energy cannon functions just fine.
Notable Personal Effects: Andy has a reclaimator and service equipment in a storage bay. her external weapons are also stored with her service equipment.
Special Abilities: Life Pulse - she can charge her internal reactor to release a massive wave of concussive force. Devastation follows in its wake. Performing this ability automatically powers her down to her civilian mode until she is able to return to her reclaimator for a recharge. With JC's help, she can emit an energy/electric wave even more destructive, but it powers her down completely.
Brief History: Created by the mad scientist JC. She followed her creator to the original Javelin and quickly found a role on the ship. Now she has returned to reprise her role... (I will add more history, I'm just a bit tired right now)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 10:31:49 pm by ravyn42 » Logged
--Pappa Cricco--
Cricco was here
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2011, 04:53:03 am »

Taken

Reet. newbees. Get a post up!

ravyn42
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #72 on: January 16, 2011, 12:02:37 pm »

Okies, Cricco told me that it was ok to have a second character, so here is her bio!

Name: Ravyn
Speicies: Human
Physical description: Buxom and beautiful. She has long auburn hair with a flick of white hair over a scar near her left temple. She's just a bit over 5 ft tall.
Job: Primary- Sniper    Secondary- magic offense/healing
Clothing if applicable: Casual skirts and tops. When sniping, she wears black fatigues. When soul bonded (see below, she wears a white dress
Wargear on ship: sniper rifle
Wargear for planned combat: sniper rifle, military knife, handgun/emergency fire arm. Models to be decided.
Notable personal effects: an ancient leather-bound spellbook.
Special abilities: Pyrokinesis, Flight (via Phoenix's wings), Spellcraft, healing and Soul speak (the ability to speak to the souls of the elements and all living things. using Soul Speak, Ravyn can emmulate the ability to control multiple elements and other magical tallents. Also used for casting spells. No individual can consciously hear or understand what she is saying)
Biref history: Ravyn is part of a rare lineage of soul bound magic users (witches). Most individuals who are soul bound are born with a guardian spirit or come to develop a bond with a spirit of the earth. The abilities of the guardian soul are imbued in the witch and when one dies, they both die. Ravyn's is unique in that she is the current witch to be bound to a Phoenix soul who has been able to survive death and be rebound to other witches in the lineage, carrying knowledge and skills from host to host. Ravyn gained her Pyrokinesis from Phoenix as well as her extended knowledge of magic. Phoenix takes on the form of a young woman of the same appearance as Ravyn wearing a white gown. She is never seen by others expect out of the corner of the eye and in passing glimpses. Ravyn and Phoenix can merge (Soul Bonding) and perform massive fire attacks.

Despite being adept at magic, Ravyn does not use it very often as it is very powerful and not intended for casual use. She works at home as a programmer and occasionally can be hired as a sniper known as the Falling Star (as in, to wish for a miracle, or in this case, Ravyn's Miracle Snipe). her shots are magically enhanced for accuracy and range not normally possible.

I'll try to add more and update over time.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 12:05:41 pm by ravyn42 » Logged
Raryn
Raryn? I'm not Raryn...
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I can wait

View Profile Email
« Reply #73 on: January 16, 2011, 04:36:22 pm »

For a moment, I thought that someone had managed to get into my account and post things. Then I saw that there were numbers after the name. Hi new person, and by the way, you should head on over to the introduction thread and say hi to the rest of the forum.

Also, expect intro post from me sometime soonish...
ravyn42
Zombie

View Profile Email
« Reply #74 on: January 16, 2011, 06:32:58 pm »

Yeah, I totally forgot about that.

For the record, when I was last on the forum as Andrea and introduced myself, you stole my kidney!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: