The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 31, 2014, 03:40:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giggle Titties: The Articles Only Edition is on sale now!  Get your copy today!

HAHAH tits

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: That one game with the thing...  (Read 4615 times)
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2010, 07:14:12 pm »

This is a thread for people trying to find a game that they once played, or are looking for a new game with certain features.

Basically just give all the information you know about what you're looking for, and if you see one that sounds familiar, say something. Simple, no?

At the moment, I'm looking for an RTS that's features large amounts of terrain deformation during combat. Or expansion. Whatever.

At least, that's what I think.
Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 08:01:54 pm »

I'm looking for an old PS2 game. It looked japanese. You played as a camera guy on a news team investigating something to do with monsters.
@Log! Closest RTS I came to playing that had terrain deformation was World In Conflict. Artillery impacts or grenade explosion created realistic craters. I played multiplayer as Artillery and bombed the American side of the town for so long that the ground was scorched completely and all the houses were destroyed. Cheesy

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 08:09:06 pm »

I'm looking for an old PS2 game. It looked japanese. You played as a camera guy on a news team investigating something to do with monsters.
Michigan?

Red Ivan
Outbreak Survivor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 09:15:19 pm »

Awesome thanks Log!

Drago Solaris
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2010, 11:39:04 am »

Kind of in the same heart as the thread, but not directly related, anyone have any idea how to make dungeon keeper work on windows 7? its a loooooong shot but it can be done iv seen it, i just dont know how to do it.

I AM DRAGOMARI!

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2010, 12:00:13 pm »

I really have no idea how you could figure that out.

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

WARNING: I am become derp, the destroyer of worlds

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2011, 04:06:18 am »

I've been searching for this game since forever...I think I asked about it here a while back:

The game was released on the Sega Genesis. You start off in a large facility. Your character, some soldier looking guy (I think he's blonde), walks out from behind a big metal door from the right, I believe (2nd player can control a female who comes from a different door). You then proceed to travel about the facility, in a Metroidvania type of fashion, I think. You need keycards and the like, and I think there are robots you have to fight as well. I remember looking out a window and seeing stars, so I think the facility is in space, or it reaches high enough to meet the stars.

It's a ridiculously vague description, because it's ridiculously vague in my head. But I do remember that the game was badass and that I sucked at it. Anyone know of this game?

*Crosses fingers*

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 11:54:43 am »

Ex-mutants?

Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 05:57:29 pm »

No, that wasn't it. :C

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2011, 02:33:02 pm »

Alright, I got one here. Pretty old game (Probably around the 90's, or early 00's), but it was an aerial combat game, and you fly around in an alien space ship (Which was customizable in the game menu), and it took place on earth, and your objective is to find these objects, which I believe you got from killing other alien ships or something, then you fly through a portal to the next level.
I'm pretty sure the name was along the lines of "O-Zone", but I googled it and couldn't find anything.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, its on PC.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:42:22 pm by Yutrzenika » Logged

My photography tumblr page Skype: Yutrzenika
Sammich!
King of the Servbots
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 03:12:10 am »

Was it a 2D shmup or in 3D?

Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 04:00:53 am »

Full 3D. Some further information, game had an intro, a cheesy pre-rendered one, saying something like "To go back home you must stop the missiles coming from earth, fight your comrades for vital energy..." and I forget the rest. The ships were kinda like manta rays, their wings were sorta organic looking from what I remember, and they had a tail, sorta like a manta ray, but more like a scorpion. You could fly in third person, as well as a first person cockpit view.
I think this game was from about '99 maybe. Our computer came with a large disc book full of computer games (My dad still might have it), that game was one of them.

Synaster
ARC Support Staff

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2011, 09:32:15 pm »

I remember a game (2D, I think, but I'm not certain) where your character wakes up on a beach (shipwrecked, I guess), and if you look around the sand near you, you find a pearl. I'm fairly certain that you need that pearl to exchange for something else, which you exchange for something else later on in the game, etc...

There's another game that I think is 3D, and it's a puzzle solver, much like Myst (maybe it is one of the Myst games, but I know it's not the first one). I only remember the puzzle. There's a cake with ghost, tombstone, tree (Huh? I can't remember) decorations on it, with green frosting. You have to slice the cake into pieces so that each square slice has one of each decoration as well as the same number of green frosting "squares". Maybe the game takes place in some sort of spooky mansion.

Anyone remember playing games where you HAVE to type what you want your character to do? "Look through keyhole" (see a murder). "Eat onion" (bad breath makes someone leave a place you're trying to get in to). lol

Edit: I FOUND THE GAME WITH THE CAKE!  ^o^ It's called 7th Guest. I was right about the tombstones, but it also had skulls on it (no ghosts or trees). Now I'll just have to see about getting it. Cheesy

Edit2: I found the game I was thinking of in the third paragraph (though, it was "eat garlic". Whatev). "Hugo 2 - Whodunit?" Now if I can only find that first game...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 02:34:41 am by Synaster » Logged
Fatman
SRS Giraffe
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Passive agressive part-time douchebag

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2011, 02:36:02 am »

3D PS1 game where you were in this big apartment building/Factory which on fire and you where somekinda "Super firefighter", who had extinguish the fires before the whole building would go up with the flames. The game was released...97-02.

Quote from: --Cricco--
Has a smile that is linked to Armageddon.
Quote from: Hailfax
In short, I hate you Fatman and I am going to kill you and replace you with me so I can live in a dorm as cheap as that.
Quote from: sok
HOW MUCH DID YOU DRINK?
Yutrzenika
Waffle Overload!!!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

kawaii.wad

blu-pyro@live.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2011, 02:42:38 am »

I found that on google. Rosco McQueen Firefigher Extreme.
Are you sure it was on PS1? I did find one on PS2 called "Firefighter F.D.18" as well.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: