The Zombie Hunters Forum: WE GO THERE.
July 31, 2014, 09:50:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welp, done all ma animal burnin', don't need this shit no more so gonna sell it on E-Bay.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pen and Paper revival  (Read 21004 times)
Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2011, 08:45:59 pm »

I'm sure its just meat and taters log, if you actually make your character up and get all your shit ready for tomorrow, it wilol be more that worth it for Shadowrun. From what I heard, Shadowrun is fucking awesome.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

Losmosquitos42@hotmail.com Losmosquitos42
View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2011, 09:02:30 pm »

It is, but a shitty GM doesn't magically become not shit because of a game. Shadowrun is an awesome game when it's run like Shadowrun is meant to be run, but my current GM runs it like it's a movie and he's the director.

At least, that's what I think.
Hailfax
Quartermaster
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

I'm your mother fucking Quartermaster

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2011, 09:28:07 pm »

I'm seriously thinking about dropping out of my Shadowrun game... The GM recently told us that our page long character histories and additional contact sheets are due tomorrow. If I wanted to do homework, I would do homework.

That's...a little much. He should've asked for that at the beginning of the game and had it be optional. My GM gave us extra experience if we did an entire backstory with our character.  but, that's sucks Log :c I have the Shadowrun book, but I haven't gotten a chance to look at it, so I might give that a go, since everyone here seems to like it a lot.

It's been a hard day's night
Age is no guarantee of efficiency
3DS friend code: 4613-6707-8466
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

markjohnson_303@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #183 on: July 05, 2011, 01:38:41 pm »

So I like playing Rangers or Rogues in 3.5, but what builds do you recommend for either? So like race and feats and what not for either.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: July 05, 2011, 01:39:30 pm »

I'm going to say Halfling rogue, because I love playing halflings. Everything else, Meh.

Don't worry too much about having the perfect race for your class, because you can pretty much do anything with anything.

My dwarf was awesome last night, I had a bunch of fun.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2011, 10:48:45 am by Log! » Logged

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: July 08, 2011, 10:28:13 am »

I decided to run a Tiefling Rogue/Ranger split, 4/6 so I can be awesome in another game.

The game I'm running is completely over cause nobody except the one person would show up.

All of time and space, anywhere and everywhere, any star that ever was. Where do you want to start?
Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: July 10, 2011, 08:55:00 pm »

I'm gonna be running a game, and I'm really excited about it, except for one player.

He always gender swaps, and he always plays a giant retarded bitchy girl. He always goes "WELL THIS IS WHAT SHE WOULD DO" regardless of the character he's playing and does something stupid, like runs into a room like an idiot or some other annoying crap.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 10, 2011, 10:07:44 pm »

I started making my own class just for fun, and it seems pretty cool. It's a mix between a ranger and a rogue, and you get a lot of special abilities, feats and skills, but there are only about 5 weapons you can use (Long & short sword, Long and short( as well as composite) bows, and daggers), you give up your spellcasting as a ranger, some of the special abilities from the two, one or two custom special abilities, and you must always have a light load on or else you'll take a big minus to your character.

EDIT: When you guys are thinking of a character name, what kind of things do you consider? I'm trying to think of a name for a character I just started playing, but I can't think of any.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 01:27:36 pm by Jetraymongoose » Logged

Log!
Skooma Addict
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

THROW A BLANKET OVER IT!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: July 28, 2011, 02:47:17 pm »

It normally depends on the race I'm playing. You should check out Multiclassing, or alternate class paths from Pathfinder.

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 28, 2011, 07:26:52 pm »

It's 3.5, and I do multiclass sometimes, and have tried prestiege classes, but nothing really offered the exact style I was looking for, and the only way to get what you're looking for, is to do it yourself. So I did.

AmadeusMaxwell
Zombie with Mad Elite Skills
Zombie Hunter
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Straight from the land that God forgot.

AmadeusMaxwell ZMES_Matt
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2011, 07:28:13 am »

Our Saturday Mage game lost a player and picked up someone else, so in order to give our GM some time to prepare for the player changes he instead ran an introduction game for the new player where we all played one-shot characters except for the new person whose character will be added to the Mage game. My temporary character was "The Todd" from Scrubs...so much fun playing. Cheesy

Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2011, 09:39:58 am »

New player five!

Awesome, -snaps fingers-

Yeah, I like my new character.

HK-47
Brings the old-school pain and pimpin'
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Heaven's Smile, meet the Killer7

star.by.star@hotmail.com
View Profile Email
« Reply #192 on: August 09, 2011, 09:55:03 pm »

Finally getting ours together tomorrow for Pathfinder; a new campaign without abandoning the old one and now a ranged Inquisitor. I got the freedom in class picking and it looked cool. Not much reason why beyond that.

I'm a Half-Orc!

Either that or an incredibly sexy halfling bard who charms women wherever he goes He love you long time

Ninja'd: 863
Jetraymongoose
The Waffle King!
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

Time Lord

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: August 09, 2011, 10:57:19 pm »

We had an encounter in my game the other day, 40 bandits against this small village and only one other member of my group was there to help defend against them... I slaughtered at least 30 of them from my rooftop perch with my composite longbow.

Stan
Carbonite Dreamer
Apprentice Zombie Hunter

booty butt booty butt booty butt cheeks

mogley22@msn.com
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #194 on: August 09, 2011, 11:03:26 pm »

erp?

You PnP gamers wit yurr fun and excitement and yer friendship and memories.

I wanna get into PnP, but it just looks really focus-based and serious business.

Im scared of it.

If you're gonna do that shit, do it about one of those ontario elections that always end in the cops chasing a rapist around a tim hortons or some shit.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: